Your Christian Home Away From Home
Whether you’re looking for a safe, quiet place to study, somewhere to relax and hang out with your friends, or even if you just need to do some laundry, we’re here for you. All college students may use the Student Center free of charge—you don’t need to be a member of our church—so come check it out!
“This church has provided a real and much-needed service to the students of this community. It is the best place in town to study/relax.”
- Study in the spacious Activities Room or Fellowship Hall, or in a smaller quiet study room in the Education Wing
- Use the computers and printer/copier/scanner in the library
- Relax by one of two hearths or on the patio
- Use free Wi-Fi
- Do your laundry (coin-op machines available)
- Grab a snack from the vending area or cook up dinner in the kitchen
- Drink free coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Enjoy TV or play video games in the TV Room
- Play pool, foosball or chess
Student Center Hours
Open daily from 6:30 a.m. to midnight during the academic school year; 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. in summer.
If you come often, you may want to purchase a key fob which will let you enter the building and access the quiet study areas in the Education Wing. Key fobs are available to all students for a one-time fee of $10. Look for sign-up sheets in the Activities Room or ask at the Welcome Desk.